Monday Merchant Meetups - Abandoned Cart Strategy
When I started my Shopify journey, I wished there was a regular meetup where no one was trying to sell me a solution. But a place that offered a sounding board for my roadblocks where I could meet people like me who could help. This is why I started Monday Merchant Meetups. Each week like-minded Shopify merchants meet up and help each other out. Usually the discussion is guided by a topic of the week.
This week's topic is focused on Abandoned cart strategy
Monday Merchant Meetups - Abandoned cart strategy
Date: 22 - 02 - 21
68% of customers on average abandon carts
- 63% said they are likely to abandon a purchase because of high shipping costs.
- 46% of shoppers have left their cart because their discount code doesn’t work.
- 36% of online shoppers will move away from a transaction because they find the order will take too long to ship.
- 30% of customers claim that they will avoid a buying items in their shopping cart if they are required to re-enter their credit card information.
- 25% will abandon their shopping cart because they are required to re-enter shipping information.
Sign-up to receive notifications for upcoming workshops, events, and networking opportunities online and around New Zealand.